Sunday, July 17, 2016

Blast From the Past


A couple of people have told me that I look exactly like some actress, Muriel Elizabeth Winchester.  Wait, is that it?  Something like that.

Anyway... I've been watching this show that's on Netflix, The Returned, to see what this actress looks like.  It's actually pretty good.  But now that I've seen this Muriel woman... yeah, sorry, I don't get it.  I don't think we look anything alike at all.  She's way taller than me, for starters; I'm 5'3", and she's 5'8".  5'8" is how tall I used to be, and of course I'm shorter as a woman.  And she has a deeper voice.  And she's prettier than me... I guess that goes without saying, since she's an actress and I'm, you know, not.  Mayyyyybe we have some similar facial features, and I guess we're both brown-eyed brunettes.  But you could say those kinds of things about so many people.

Maybe I should take it as a compliment or something, but it just bugs me.

I've gotten some good pictures for captions from this series, though.  This is one of them. :)

(Who names their daughter Muriel in this day and age, anyway?)

2 comments:

  1. Well, her husband could prove it by handing her one of his old shirts . . . lol

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean Mary Elizabeth Winstead?

    ReplyDelete