Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Long Live the Queen 12 and 13




OMG, plot!

Long Live the Queen is essentially a three-act story; we're now at the end of the first act.  Still a lot of story to go.  I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. :)

Also, 13-1 and 13-2 were, once again, originally a single caption, which I've had to break up for readability's sake.  My heart continues to break.

Parts 10 and 11              Parts 5 and 6
Part 9                             Parts 3 and 4  
Parts 7 and 8                  Parts 1 and 2

6 comments:

  1. Hey Could you do a pokemon tg series where 14 year old friends Ian,Mitchel,kyle,Austin & Conner get stuck in this games where there turned into pokemon and try to get out of the game (I recommend using some pictures of some pokemon cosplayers for it. So just search whoever except Kyle has to be jessica nigri in one of her pokemon cosplays). If you can make this a series if you want to of course.I'm not asking for much but if your not interested i will understand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I've never seen or played Pokemon, so I don't know enough about Pokemon to be able to write a caption based on it. Sorry. :(

      Delete
  2. How about this one a series about 3 friends Cameron,Edwin & kyle who get stuck in their favorite game clash of legends and they get stuck as there characters also in order to get of the game they have to beat it also can you drama in there adventure thanks bye also can you make Cameron Jessica nigri in one of her World of Warcraft or league of legends cosplays

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I've ever heard of Clash of Legends, so that's even less doable, I'm afraid. Sorry. :(

    If it's any consolation, I am looking at using some pictures of Jessica Nigri cosplaying for some other captions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series is called clash of legends what i want are cosplay pictures of world of Warcraft and league of legends which are two fantasy games. Also sorry confusion

      Delete
  4. Nice story! I loved the action. Well done.

    Is
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete