Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Long Live the Queen 31


Et voila.  My first series is complete.  In the end, it ended up being 39 individual captions and goodness-knows-how-many words long.  Considering I've been posting this series for a month or so now, this feels like an accomplishment.  Hopefully you all enjoyed reading Dave and Maria's story as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)

Come back on Friday for the start of my next series, A Tropical Triangle!

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

4 comments:

  1. Hello swap girl can you but a blog that i mentioned ashiftercaptions on the blog list thanks bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about adding A Shifter's Captions to my blog list when you first mentioned it to me; the caps there are very well written. I hesitated, though, because some of the recent caps at that time were more explicit than I was comfortable with. A Shifter's more recent work is a bit tamer, though, so I'm more comfortable adding it now. I think I will add it to my blog list.

      Thanks for the suggestion. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey swap girl over there shifter a really good series called inside jessica nigri is one of his probably most popular series you should check it out (part 3 towards the end show nudity but is vary minnamul)#shameless #promotion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet ending. lol

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete