Friday, September 30, 2016

The Stepford Transformation 27 and 28

These caps are a bit rough, but I haven't had a chance to rework them, so I'm just going to post them as is.  They're legible; the layout is just weird, as I hadn't figured out how best to lay a caption out when I made these.  I guess it's a glimpse into how my style has evolved in the months I've been writing captions...

There's also a pretty significant typo in the first cap.  Oops.

This is the next-to-last entry in The Stepford Transformation; the final caps will go up on Sunday!

Clicky for more.





You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It was nice to see Dennis do the right thing. Although there are going to be a lot of very angry people.

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete