Saturday, October 29, 2016

Beat the Heat 22






So, I posted this late last night... but I meant to schedule it to be posted at around noon.  So I deleted it a few minutes later, and now I'm re-posting it.  Hooooopefully it will go up at the correct time.  I guess anyone who saw it got a special sneak preview?
 
Perhaps it's a bit silly to put it up and then immediately yank it back down, only to re-post it later... but I didn't want to bury my previous post.  People aren't used to me putting up two posts on the same night, so I didn't want someone to see this post and not scroll down to see the next part of Final Girl, which has some crucial plot developments.

Sorry, everyone.  Still figuring Blogger out.

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

No comments:

Post a Comment