Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Dream Maker 1 and 2



Told you we'd be seeing more of Eric. :)

When I wrote The Roaring Twenties, I found Eric interesting.  I wanted to know more about him, and why he'd been on so many missions as a performer.  I'd mentioned, quite offhand, that Eric had been an actress on one of his missions; so I decided to follow that thread.  The result is this series.

(In the world of improv comedy, they would call this "show me that".)

This is a brief series, consisting of twelve captions spread across six posts.  And it's pure fluff.  It's marshmallow.  There's no plot here, and there's only a little bit of conflict.  I think it's a fun little series, though; hopefully you all enjoy it. :)

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a complex start. There are so many plot threads here to play with, I can't believe your just doing fluff . . . lol

    Is
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete