Sunday, October 16, 2016

Final Girl 1-3

 A word of warning at the outset of this series.  This is a magic remote series in which several characters become trapped in a slasher movie.  As you'd expect from such a setup, several characters die over the course of this series.  There isn't a lot of gore, but the subject matter is still heavier and more violent than you'd typically expect from a TG caption blog.  Proceed with caution.

I love Halloween.  This is one of my favorite times of year.  A couple of weeks ago, I decided I wanted to do something special for Halloween; this is the result.

I don't actually watch a lot of slasher movies; I normally like gory, violent movies.  (That may be why I'd never heard of this Mariella Worchester person everyone thinks I look like; I guess she has a reputation as a scream queen.)  Slasher movies have been deconstructed and spoofed to death, though (no pun intended), so I'm familiar with the formula.  Since this series is written by someone who's only watched a few slasher movies, though, I may not have hit all the marks.

I want to finish this series by Halloween, so I'll be posting three caps at a time.  Enjoy! :)

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

1 comment:

  1. Nice start to a classic horror movie.

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete