Monday, October 31, 2016

Final Girl 25-26



This may be a bit of a cop-out... but it seems unreasonably harsh to write a TG caption series in which almost the entire cast dies horribly.  And really, the rules around the magic remote are pretty vague; I don't think there's a proper set of rules written down anywhere.  It's more a trope than a proper universe.  So, as far as I know, there are no guidelines stating what happens when a character dies while in a TV show or movie.

I may return to these characters in the future; I think there's a lot of potential for prequel and sequel caps here.

This has been a pretty dark series; you guys might need a breather.  I know I do.  So my next series will be much more lighthearted fare, a brief series set in the Genderwave universe.  Watch for it on Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. What the series about (sorry if
    i sound like a broken record)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, no worries. The next series is a six-part, all-animated series set in the Genderwave universe, exploring how a couple copes with their changes.

      Delete
  2. I liked this series. Drama, action, mystery and some body-swapping with just the right elements of personality transformation to make it all interesting. Well done.

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete