Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Rebirth 1

Here's the first chapter of my newest series.  This one's fairly brief, a mere six captions.  This series is entirely made up of animated captions; you'll find part one under the cut.

By the way... I've been struggling to keep up with the pace at which I've been releasing captions, so I'm going to have to slow down very slightly.  I still intend to post at least one caption a day, with series coming out every other day; however, I'll be posting series one caption a time instead of two (or three) at a time.  So I'll be rolling out series at a slightly slower pace, but the overall number of posts I make should stay roughly the same.




You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

1 comment:

  1. SG,

    Interesting twist, the gender-wave making him female and pregnant. As far as pace and posting goes . . . I'm happy if I can post one caption a day.

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete