Tuesday, December 13, 2016

For my new readers...

Welcome, new readers!

Viola over at World of TG has just added my blog to the site (thanks, Viola!), which means I have a lot of new readers.  Like, a lot a lot.  So I think it's worth taking a moment to let you guys know about some of the more unique aspects of my blog.

First and most important thing to know is that, over the summer, for reasons I have yet to figure out, I was transformed into a woman.  That's me over on the right. Readers of this blog are the only people who know this; everyone else in my life believes that I've always been female.  Which, for a semi-closeted transwoman, has been... amazing doesn't cover it.  It's been the best thing that's ever happened to me.  From time to time I write captions talking about my new life.  So if you see a caption marked "Diary" with a picture of me and a funny handwritteny font, know that that's not a fictional caption; that's me talking about my own life.  You can see my first diary caption here.

I post at least once a day, in the late afternoon or early evening Eastern Time; occasionally, I'll post a caption in the morning or early afternoon as well.  I write a lot of long series, which I release one caption at a time alongside my standalone caps.  I alternate daily between series and standalones.  I keep track of my series in The Library... though I'm terrible about keeping it updated.

I don't take requests, and I'm terrible at responding to e-mails and comments.  I love feedback, but I can't promise you I'll respond in a timely manner, or at all.  I apologize for that.  I have some physical and mental health problems that limit my capacity to do, you know, stuff.  I do read and appreciate everything you guys send me, though, and I keep your comments in mind as I move forward.

I have two original universes.  The first is Chrono Corps, about an secret intragovernmental agency that sends agents back in time in the bodies of other people in order to better the world, research the past, and protect history from rogue time travellers.  I've written up a list of rules for the Chrono Corps universe here.

My other original universe is Legends of the Dark Tower, about players of a fantasy MMORPG of the same name who get trapped in the game world as their characters, or occasionally as random NPCs, as a result of a mysterious new patch.  You can find my LotDT captions here.

Those are the most important things to know.  if you have any questions, please ask.  I may, possibly, eventually, perhaps, hopefully, someday get back to you.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment