Saturday, January 21, 2017

Breaking News 5


One of the interesting things about posting a caption series is seeing people ask questions and speculate about what is to come. With the exception of Beat the Heat, I write my series in full before I post the first part, though I usually proofread my captions, and occasionally make minor tweaks, just before I post each caption.  Knowing as I do what's coming, it's interesting to see what other people think about how the story might play out.

Take this caption, for example.  I got a couple of comments on part 3 asking if, when Chris returned to his body, he would do so at the moment he used the Magic Remote, or if the four years he was in Rebecca's body would still have passed.  And I smiled, knowing that you guys would get your answer soon, and that this issue of when Chris will be returned to his body is an important one.

You guys are smart.  You're asking the right questions. :)

Also... I've finally updated the Library with this series... hooray!

Sadly, though, there are no dragons in this series.

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

1 comment:

  1. Such amazing attention to detail! Something that separates you from other caption writers :D

    Me being selfish of course, let's just stay I would use the magic remote once at the highest setting and find someone I would want to be, just like the Scarlett guy, but that's just me.

    Definitely looking forward to any future installments of this series or your diary series. :)

    ReplyDelete