Sunday, January 15, 2017

Diary - Subject, Object


Since a few people have asked...

Nothing much came of my night out last weekend.  I had a good time with my friends, flirted with a few guys, got some practice, worked up some courage... but I didn't really meet anyone that I clicked with.  Still, it was a good experience.

I went out again last night, though, and... I did meet a couple of interesting guys.  So I rolled the dice and gave out my contact information.  It was scary, but... well, I'm trying to be brave.

We'll see where it goes.  Updates as warranted. :)

1 comment:

  1. My goodness girl!

    Your journey from cocooned butterfly to one that is beautifully spreading her wings is easily my favorite series in all of TG right now.

    Can't wait for your next installment. Holding my breath until then. *takes in breath (just kidding XD)

    ReplyDelete