Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Noob 2


I've posted quite a few Legends of the Dark Tower captions over the last few weeks, because I didn't want to post them alongside The Noob.  I also wanted to introduce a few concepts that will be touched on in The Noob, like elves' extraordinary senses.

I still have a few LotDT caps that I've written but haven't posted yet, including a couple of captions that build on concepts I introduce over the course of The Noob.  I also have a couple of captions that spin out out 437 Years Later.  And of course, I intend to keep writing in this universe; it's probably my favorite universe to work in.

Don't expect to see any LotDT one-shots until I've finished posting The Noob, though.

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

1 comment:

  1. lol - A story as old as time . . . Boy meets girl, boy tries to impress girl, boy gets in trouble. Now just change it up for a gay-guy trying to impress another guy . . . Well done.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete