Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Noob 10


Gahhhhh gahhhhh minor glitch where I set this to upload at 7AM EST instead of 7PM EST, which screwed some things up.  And then I deleted it, which screwed things up even more.  So now I'm just setting it to upload now, at 2PMish EST, which probably screws things up even more, and means my diary caption gets swallowed up, and... you know what?  Whatever.

Blogger is hard.

This is the only caption in this series that uses an image that's not from The Shannara Chronicles; the image in the upper left is a picture of Minas Tirith from Return of the King.  I couldn't find any images in The Shannara Chronicles that really fit my picture of Greywall.

One thing this series allows me to do is to connect the world of Arlayne a bit better, to give a feel for its scale and show how different locations fit together.  Until now, I've only been able to show little pieces of the world; but Evan and Paul travel a considerable distance over the course of this series, which allows me to give you guys a better picture of the world as a whole.

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

1 comment:

  1. That's tough, starting this kind of game as a level 3, and if they die they can't just go back to the last save point.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete