Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Noob 21


OMG, this was such a bad caption for me to have to post today.  I always review my captions before I post them; reading this one made me cry.  Again.  I'm so sick of crying right now.

I'm not in a good place right now.  But I'm going to try to keep posting anyway.  It's so easy for me to want to stop doing... anything.  To let grief swallow me up.  I need to keep moving.  As hard as that is right now.

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment. somehow the mind works up imaginary situations that are usually worse that reality.
    Take a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, there are a lot of ways to approach the subject . . . Evan should tell Paul though . . .

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete