Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Noob 51


When I began writing this series, I didn't realize how important the NPCs would be to it.  The question of the NPCs, and how "awake" they are, and whether they can "awaken" further, has been one of the threads that runs throughout The Noob.  And now it's Evan's ability to connect with the NPCs, to push their programming, to bring them to life that has saved his and Paul's lives.

There's so much I could say about Naraya and Zaraya and the way they understand Arlayne.  I'd love to write a series about these two.

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you developed the plot here. The players by interacting with the NPCs are "waking" them. In a way, we're watching the birth of a world. Now, where is Ashley? There won't be any closure for Paul and Evan until they know her fate.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete