Friday, June 2, 2017

Diary - Randomizer Day 1


I can't believe this is what my life is like now.  Less than a year ago, I was a deeply dysphoric, mostly closeted transwoman who desperately wished, but didn't believe, that magical gender transformation was possible.  And now, in less than a year, I've transformed not once but twice, first into the woman I would have been had I been born female, and now into one of the most popular celebrities of the last two decades.  It's all so crazy.

Just to clarify: I'm not actually in Jennifer Aniston's body right now.  The real Jennifer Aniston is still out there, living her Aniston life, doing her Aniston things, just Anistoning all over the place.  I just look like her.

I didn't get to choose what celebrity I became; neither I nor Celebswap had any idea who I would become before he activated the Randomizer.  The celebrity you become when you're "randomized" is, as the name suggests, completely random.  It's a little inconvenient... but, oh, who am I kidding?  I never would have been able to settle on a celebrity, so it's probably better this way.  I certainly can't complain about who I became. :)

Because I'll be spending the next two weeks on the road, I'm not really going to be in a position to write and upload captions; but I want to document my time in this body, so, as I said, I'll be posting daily diary captions for the next two weeks, one caption per evening.  I'll resume my regular caption schedule when I get back home, including a new series.

If you somehow have not already discovered Celebswap's blog, you should check it out; while he hasn't posted much recently, he's written many, many excellent captions over the years.  I especially recommend reading some of his Randomizer captions to get a sense of what other people's experiences with the Randomizer have been like.  And while you're at it, you should read about Crestf's experiences of being "randomized" into Megan Mullally and Olivia Munn clones.

I have no idea what the next two weeks are going to look like.  My time as a woman hasn't really prepared me for this.  But it should make for some good captioning as I figure it all out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment