Thursday, June 15, 2017

Diary - Randomizer Day 14


It's going to be a bit bittersweet to become myself again tomorrow... but I think I'm ready.  Being someone else for two weeks has made me realize how much I've come to love being myself over the last year.

I'll probably put up a caption tomorrow night talking about what it's like to be back in my own body, maybe sharing some final thoughts about the last two weeks.  Regular captions begin again on Saturday. :)

It's been a strange, fun, interesting two weeks... but I want to be me again.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are going off on a high note, hopefully your new confidence carries onto your normal life. :)

    Love your diary series, so open and honest, two things desperately lacking in TG writing and I appreciate it so much that you let us all in so much. :)

    ReplyDelete