Sunday, June 4, 2017

Diary - Randomizer Day 3


I suspect I have some new readers who've come here from Celebswap's blog (thanks to Celebswap for the referral!).  A quick word about me and my blog, for those of you who are new.  I'm transgender; I was born male, but I've always always always wanted to be female.  I spent more than a decade on the cusp of transitioning but never had the courage or the resources to make it happen.

Last June, the universe apparently decided it was tired of waiting for me to become a woman and decided to take matters into its own hands.  I woke up as a woman, in a universe where I'd always been female.  For the last year, I've been living life as a woman, and it's been... wonderful isn't strong enough a word.  It's been everything I hoped for.  My life still isn't perfect--it's very, very imperfect, actually--but being in the proper body, with the whole world treating me as a woman... it's been beautiful.  I still don't know how it happened... and I don't really care.  I'm just glad it happened.

I don't normally look like Jennifer Aniston, by the way; I'm normally a brunette woman in her mid-30s.  People sometimes tell me I look like that actress Marie Eliza Winthrop or whatever her name is... I don't see it.

I've been documenting my experiences through "diary" captions, where I share selfies and talk about what it's been like becoming a woman.  My first diary caption (indeed, the first caption I ever published) is here, and the rest of my diary captions are here.

My diary captions are usually just an occasional thing; my blog consists mostly of nonfiction captions.  I post at least one caption a day, in the evening Eastern time.  Occasionally I'll post an extra caption around noon Eastern time; that's usually when my diary captions, for example, go up.  I write a lot of long series, which I post one caption at a time, every other day; alternating with standalone captions.  I have links to all my series on my series page (which I'm very, very bad at keeping updated).

I don't take requests; I have some chronic health problems that limit my activities.  I have enough trouble keeping up with my own ideas; I can't really take on other people's ideas.

As for how I came to look like Jennifer Aniston... well, read back a couple of captions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment