Sunday, June 25, 2017

From the Outside


Titles are always difficult for me.  I wasn't happy with the title for this caption until I realized there were several layers of potential meaning to it: the caption is about Brandon coming into the celebrity world from the outside; it's about entering a body from the outside;  it's about Brandon getting to see his convulsions from the outside, and it's about how they look to the rest of the world from the outside.

Sometimes I stumble across the perfect title quite by accident.

~Heather

2 comments:

  1. What happens to the consciousness of those possessed during and after the period in which Brandon takes over them?

    Are they just blacked out? Watching helpless? Confused as to why they're acting strange, but unaware that they are being controlled?

    Nice caps, thanks for your work,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good question. Unless indicated otherwise, I tend to assume that the person being possessed just blacks out. I've seen other writers handle it differently, though.

      Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete