Saturday, June 17, 2017

In Over His Head


The American education system is very Western-centric.  It would probably be good for American students to learn a bit more about non-Western cultures.

Some of you may not be familiar with my Chrono Corps series; I haven't posted any Chrono Corps captions in a while.  If you haven't read any of my Chrono Corps caps, or if you need a refresher, I have a primer here.

I haven't gotten as much mileage out of my Chrono Corps universe as I'd expected.  Women's lives, their roles, their power, have often been severely restricted; it can be difficult to think of missions that male agents can complete as women.

2 comments:

  1. Very good caption. Are you planning to do more Chrono Corps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am. I'm actually working on a Chrono Corps series right now. :)

      Delete