Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Noob - 437 Years Later 1


As I posted The Noob, I realized there were a few loose ends I wanted to wrap up, so I decided to write an epilogue addressing some of those dangling story threads.  This is set in the same sub-universe as 437 Years Later, a set of captions that explore how the world of Arlayne evolves in the centuries after Patch 19 drags a few million players into the world.

I have a few ideas for the 437 Years Later concept, so expect to see a few more of these in the future.

And for now, I hope you enjoy this little visit with Evan! :)

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting epilogue. After that much time Paul must be a very powerful Magi and Evan a skilled adventurer.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete