Friday, July 14, 2017

Man the Barricades 10


Recursive gender-bending is fun.

This scene was really the genesis of this story: I wanted to tell a story about a male agent in a female agent who has to dress like a man when his mission goes south.  Everything else in this story is basically built on that original concept.

The other goal I had while writing this series was showing a mission in which the Chrono Corps fails, in which everyone involved makes exactly the wrong decision.  The Chrono Corps has good intentions.  But sometimes they fail, and sometimes they even make things worse.

I'm having some connection issues, btw, so I'm queueing up about a week work of captions, just in case.  Trying to make sure things come out at the right time and on the right day, but it's tricky when I'm uploading so much at once.

~Heather

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

No comments:

Post a Comment