Monday, July 3, 2017

Man the Barricades 5


I've been pretty inconsistent in how I treat sexual orientation in the Chrono Corps universe.  It seems like this universe operates on the Kinsey principle that everyone is at least a little bit bisexual.  Maybe the neural interface causes affects their sexual orientation.  Or maybe the Chrono Corps actively seeks out gay and bisexual agents.  That would make sense... because agents always take over hosts of the opposite sex, they have to be comfortable being in a relationship or having sex with members of their own sex.  It wouldn't make much sense to send a straight man back in time and force him to pretend to be a straight woman.

I probably should know this kind of thing, lol.

~Heather

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

No comments:

Post a Comment