Friday, July 28, 2017

Raiders of the Lost Remote 6


When I first thought of the idea of this series a year ago, I wanted to give each installment of the series a separate name based on the movie it riffed on.  So, instead of the entire series being named Raiders of the Lost Remote, there would be a couple of captions named that, then a couple named"Rick [Whateverhislastnameis] and The Remote of Doom," and a couple named "Rick [DidIgivehimalastnameIdon'tremember] and The Last Remote," etc.  It would have worked well for the sporadic sort of series I was imagining, but it doesn't work as well when I'm releasing the series every other day.  Thus, it's all titled Raiders of the Lost Remote.

~Kristen

You can follow this and my other series on my series page.

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see how she will be spending her years, seeing how the movie ends. Hoping you continue to the 4th film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting new chapter in this story. I wonder if the remote can be set for life?

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete